Saturday 3 January 2015

Research & Planning: Location Shots

Location A

I've been researching the Norwich area for a suitable place to film my music video, as well as take the shots for the ancillary products during. So far I have considered potential fields and also looked at Whitlingham Lake.

Option A - Field
Seeing as most fields look very similar if I was to go with the option I have a lot of potential options of where to film. I am soon to go and research in person what fields have the most potential. Once I have done this I will add the images and compare to the other options I have.
Behind Sprowston Park and Ride is a field that people have accessibility to so could be a viable option.

My Aunt and Uncle live out in the country and have various fields that I would be able to use. I'm also going to research more into this option.

Option B - Whitlingham Lakes
This is a strong candidate because I think having a lake would add more to the cinematography of the music video and gives me more options for shots etc of the ancillary products. It would also work well with one of the last shots of the girl throwing the necklace into a body of water/or field. 
I have found these images online and have visited before. I am planning another visit in order to take photos to compare it to my option A.


I went to go look at Whitlingham Lakes and have decided that it is the perfect location for my music video and to take the pictures for my ancillary products.

Final Decision
I will make this as soon as I have gone out to all potential locations and done some primary research of the shots/accessibility of the locations. 

Location B
 For part of my music video I need an inside location. For this I have decided to use part of my own house. I have chosen to use this because it is a suitable layout to what I need. 
The dressing room in which part of the music video is filmed. 


The bedroom which is also used.


No comments:

Post a Comment